Mar 29, 2014

Welcome.

In solitude, I return to my old friends: words. My inkwell brims with stories to share, as always. First I must clear a space in the clutter of my mind to think and write English words, as opposed to  code.

You will find me in these words here, but you will ascribe your own meaning to them, and you may even draw conclusions or pass judgment on me as a result of what you read here. Please remember that you are interpreting these posts, not me. Don't make assumptions without asking me. These words are based in truth, but they are also broad strokes of pure emotion. I reserve the right to grow and change and as soon as my words are written, they are in the past.

I would love a comment from you. I am not ashamed to say that I crave positive feedback. Plus, it is a way you can let me know you were here. Think of these comments as a guestbook. If you read a previous publication or writing of mine, web based or otherwise, I would especially love to hear how you found me.

Finally, see below.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Butchmystique. I enjoy your posts here and on other social media. xo

    ReplyDelete